I’ve been home for almost 2 months. Hong Kong feels so far away, but close enough where if you think about it too much, you get the feeling it was just a dream.
Did we really get to:
- Night swim and see the glowing phosphorescence?
- Live on the beach and swim everyday?
- Have BBQs under the stars?
- See giant jellyfish?
- Eat Beggar’s chicken?
- Drink a few drinks at the tallest bar in Asia?
- Jump off the pier on Lamma Island?
- Hike with a dog to the top of Mt.Stenhouse on Lamma?
- Kayak with schools of fish jumping nearby?
- Sightsee and hike everywhere?
All of this happened in just the last two weeks or less. I can’t even re-cap everything we did those last few weeks, it was so jammed packed.
It happened, it was not a dream, even though it feels like it.