Yes, that is one tiny glass. The other day a few of us decided it was a perfect day to kick a few back and relax on our pal’s rooftop.
The day went like this:
- Let’s go camping and grill on the other side of the island! Woo hoo! We can kayak with some supplies and carry the rest!
- Get the meat and food to grill marinating in the fridge.
- Let’s have a few beers before we go so we don’t have to carry them.
- Let’s listen to music, eat Cheetos & garlic peanuts while drinking said beers on the rooftop patio. Ganbei! (Say it Gehnbay, it means ‘Cheers!’)
- Let’s get a few more beers and see what is happening on the beach. Sit and chill with more people on the beach.
- Let’s go to another rooftop patio party.
- Go to bed.
Despite having big plans and not really following through, it was still an incredible day. Life’s not bad on rooftops and beaches. Thanks for tuning into Mumbling Monday.